Winona Dentist. World Class Smiles!
Hello River Hills Dental family!
We are happy to say that with the approval of Governor Walz's most recent Executive Order, we will be open and available to meet your dental needs.
Starting Tuesday May 12th next week, our doctors will begin treating patients, and hygiene appointments will begin May 18th. Please contact us with any scheduling questions.
We sincerely appreciate all of your patience and commitment to us through all of these interesting and uncertain times.
When returning to the office, you will notice additional precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety of all of our patients, staff, and families. These precautions include:
- A questionnaire will be performed over the phone while scheduling appointments and will be repeated in person when arriving on the day of your appointment.
- We will be asking you to wait in your car before your appointment instead of our waiting room
- Your temperature will be collected when you check-in for your appointment
- Please arrive wearing a face mask
- Only the patient will be allowed to head back to the operatory, parents and caregivers will be asked to wait elsewhere
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office, and we will be using an antiseptic mouthwash prior to dental treatment
- Managing appointments to allow for social distancing between patients and minimizing time spent in the waiting room or at the reception desk.
Thank you all again so very much! We’re looking forward to seeing you all again soon to take care of your dental needs! If you need us or have any questions, please continue to give us a call at 507-452-9453.
Our goal at River Hills Dental is to deliver gentle, comfortable dentistry at the highest level of quality. We utilize the latest in technology to give our patients the most pleasant experience possible.
Pardon the pun, but "Word of Mouth" is the reason for our success. As you speak to patients that have visited our office you will find that we have often exceeded their expectations! Many years of dental care experience from our doctors have provided "Miles of Smiles".
Prevention is the key to low cost, high-quality dentistry. To that end, we employ the skills of seven dental hygienists, five dental assistants, four business assistants, and three doctors. All have special skills that ensure the best care for you and your family.
Please feel free to call our friendly staff, stop by our office, or leave an e-mail concerning any questions you may have regarding your dental health.
Come and join our family! We look forward to seeing you soon.
To YOUR dental health...
The River Hills Dental Doctors and Staff
Contact Us Today!
To speed up your dental experience, you can complete your initial paperwork in the comfort of your own home or workplace. Simply Click here and print out the documents, fill them out and bring them into your first appointment.
River Hills Dental
720 Hwy 61 East
Winona, MN 55987
on Lake Winona near
Hwy 43 and Hwy 61
below Sugar Loaf